Help Us Fight Hunger
Hunger-Free Keiki Program
Our Hunger-free Keiki Ministry is requesting your assistance in providing weekend snacks for homeless and chronically hungry keiki in our local schools .
Items needed are:
- Hershey White Milk (8 oz.) single serve boxes
- Kellog’s single serve cereal variety packs
- Granola or snack bars
- Juice boxes (100% juice only)
- Vienna sausage (18pk.)
- pudding, applesauce or fruit cups
- snack items i.e. cracker or cookie packs; fruit snacks, etc.
Please place your donation in a paper bag marked “HFK” and drop off inside church entrance when you come to Mass; or bring to the office during the week.
Food Pantry Volunteers Needed
We Need Your Help!!
- Tuesday morning volunteer to help pack & distribute food boxes to patrons of the food pantry.
- Costco food shoppers.
- Rice Shoppers.
Please call Ann Lum at 808-640-4704